Ce congrès aura lieu à Tallinn (Estonie) du 9 au 11 juin 2016.
The conference aims at providing a platform for the discussion of the changing roles of the teacher, dissemination of good practices of teaching in the 21st century with a special focus on research insights, innovative ideas and hands-on-activites.
It is open to anyone who has an interest in the conference topics and
finding the key to being a successful teacher in the 21st century.
The conference programme focuses on the following topics :
- Language Policy and Language Education Policy
- Learning and Teaching Less Widely Taught Languages
- Traditional vs. Innovative Teaching Methods
- The Teaching Profession and Teacher Networks : Today`s and Tomorrow`s
- Emerging Technologies in a Digital Age
- Quality in Language Teaching and Learning
- Multilingualism and Employability
Terry LAMB, President of FIPLV, University of Sheffield (UK)
Mart LAANPERE, School of Digital Technologies, Tallinn University (Estonia)
Franz MITTENDORFER Teacher trainer and language consultant, (Austria)
Martin EHALA, Institute of Estonian, and General Linguistics,University of Tartu (Estonia)
Submission of proposals is open from 10 December 2015 to 15 February 2016.